DPF Flushing Liquid - Diesel Particle Filter Flushing Liquid
Diesel Particle Filter Flushing Liquid solves and removes all soot deposition and residues. The Flushing Liquid cleans gently and can be used on all aluminum, magnesium, zinc and cadmium parts. The product can be used perfectly for the latest generation of particle filters.
1. Demount the particle filter and seal one opening of the filter with a tape
2. Fill the ready to use flushing liquid in the diesel particle filter
3. Let work for about 10 hours and shake from time to time.
4. After the cleaning process, rinse the filter thoroughly with clear warm water.
5. Re-mount the particle filter, add DPF Super Clean and do a test drive of at least 20 minutes.
If regeneration does not start automatically by the engine electronic, start it with a garage probe.