- cleans injectors, nozzles, compression rings and valve seats
- extends injector life and reduces down time
- controls smoke emissions and removes tar and varnishes
- improves fuel stability
- prevents wax formation and isolates moisture in the fuel
- lubricates all moving parts of the diesel system
Application fieldsFor all diesel engines, particularly recommended for direct fuel injection and common-rail systems.
ApplicationAdd to the fuel tank. Add every 6 months to the diesel system before fi lling up with diesel.
Consumption250 ml for 60 ltr. diesel
Reaction timeWorks during operation